Connected to the Miami International Merchandise Mart and the Miami Airport Convention Center (MACC). This contemporary Miami hotel is just minutes from the southwest corner of Miami International Airport (MIA).
The location is convenient by the Waterford Blue Lagoon Business District. With easy highway access to the downtown attractions, Coconut Grove shopping and South Beach nightlife.
Enjoy a warm chocolate chip cookie at check-in.
Dine at one of four restaurants and lounges featuring an array of culinary creations. For fine steaks and fresh Florida seafood, be sure and visit Rioja Grille.
The Hilton DoubleTree is a convention center hotel, which provides room for us to grow the show, enabling us to remain at this location for years to come.
- 1 mile from Miami International Airport, adjacent to Miami Convention Center
- 172,000 sq. ft. of event space at the Miami Airport Convention Center
- Tropical outdoor pool, hot tub, beauty salon, gift shop and clothing store
- A choice of dining options, including signature restaurant Rioja Grille
- Adjacent to Miami International Merchandise Mart with over 200 wholesale vendors
- Located 12 minutes from South Beach and downtown Miami attractions
We have a substantial room block at the hotel at the great rate of $119 per night, ensuring everyone can get a room. The dealers list is on the Miami Pen Show website. And if you are still deciding to attend, please consider this show. I have dealers coming from all across the USA, as well as all over the world, giving the Miami Pen show a truly international prominence. Which in turn will bring more attention to the show and more folks coming through the doors.
This year, the show will have more seminars and classes to keep attendees busy all weekend long.
The show will not end each night at the designated time. But it will continue on into the night with after-parties and social media get-togethers. We have partnered with Cary of Fountain Pen Day and Kenro Industries.
Kenro is the U.S. distributor of Italian timepieces from U-Boat and fine writing instruments from Aurora,