Over the past year, it’s been challenging celebrating special events and holidays with family, friends, and loved ones. That makes it even more important to enjoy every holiday – especially the extra fun ones. With St. Patrick’s Day around the corner, it’s a great time to get into the spirit with all things green. Whether it’s green stationery, inks, or writing instruments, there is no wrong way to celebrate. Of course, I’m biased toward the greenest of holidays as that’s my favorite color. Therefore, this blog is not reviewing a specific pen, but rather is a guide to St. Patrick’s Day Pen Ideas. Luckily in the world of writing instruments, there’s a multitude of options to fit everyone’s style.
Firstly, I’m choosing to focus on green themed ideas to fit the occasion. In my research for St. Patrick’s Day Pen Ideas, I was delighted to see so many pens that match this theme. Whether you’re looking for a fountain pen, rollerball, or ballpoint, there’s something for you to give.
Secondly, since this is more of a comprehensive gift shopping guide of green writing instruments and matching accessories, I’m going to start with the more “everyday use” lines of pens:
- Caran d’Ache 849 Pen Collection
- Diplomat Traveler Lumi Light Green
- Kaweco AC Sport Pen Collection
- Kaweco Student Pen Collection
- Monteverde Giant Sequioa Green Ballpoint
- Monteverde Prima Green Swirl Pen Collection
- Parker Jotter XL Green Ballpoint
However, if you’re looking for something a little more high-end to give, these are the pens for you. Above all, I was surprised to see such a wide variety of pen options within this theme:
- Aurora Ipsilon Pen Collection
- Aurora Ipsilon Demo Colors Pen Collection
- Aurora Optima Pen Collection
- Aurora Internazionale Verde Fountain Pen
- Cross Townsend Pen Collection
- Diplomat Aero Pen Collection
- Graf von Faber-Castell Guilloche Pen Collection
- Pineider Avatar UR Deluxe Pen Collection
- S.T. Dupont Diamond Guilloche Pen Collection
- Tibaldi N60 Pen Collection
- Visconti Mirage Pen Collection
- Visconti Van Gogh Pen Collection
Keeping these choices in mind, it’s important to complete your gift with matching accessories (i.e. green ink or a green journal). As for the ink, my favorite brand is Monteverde. They have so many color choices! And they have one of my favorite shades of green: Yosemite Green. Moreover, as for the journals, Leuchtturm1917 has great color choices. In addition, so does Rhodia and Graf von Faber-Castell for that matter. In conclusion, these brands are fun to use, with high-quality paper. As you might imagine, the aforementioned pens are all on sale for 20% off the MSRP. Gotta love a great deal on pens just in time for St. Patrick’s Day, right?!
What do you think? Do you have yours yet? If you like it, then get rewarded with FREE shipping on products featured in our blog for a limited time. No code needed as you complete your purchase on our website.
Do you like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our blog to sign up for our monthly giveaway! Don’t forget to comment and share on social media for extra entries! What are some of the things you’d like to see reviewed?
Also Visit: WooCommerce Help & Support Services to setup an online pens store