Over the past year, it’s been challenging celebrating special events and holidays with family, friends, and loved ones. That makes it even more important to do the most we can to show those around us how much we love and care about one another. With Valentine’s Day around the corner, show your loved ones how much you care about them with a carefully handwritten card and a thoughtful gift. Or if you’re not in the mood to give someone else a gift, it’s still important to give one to yourself. This blog is not reviewing a specific pen, but rather is a guide to Valentine’s Day Pen Ideas. Luckily in the world of writing instruments, there’s a multitude of options to fit everyone’s style.
Firstly, I’m choosing to focus on red and pink themed ideas to fit the occasion. In my research for Valentine’s Day Pen Ideas, I was delighted to see so many pens that match this theme. Whether you’re looking for a fountain pen, rollerball, or ballpoint, there’s something for you to give.
Since this is more of a comprehensive gift shopping guide of red and pink writing instruments and matching accessories, I’m going to start with the more “everyday use” lines of pens:
- Caran d’Ache 849 Pen Collection
- Cross Century II Pen Collection
- Diplomat Esteem Pen Collection
- Kaweco AC Sport Pen Collection
- Kaweco AL Sport Pen Collection
- Monteverde Ritma Pen Collection
- Monteverde Regatta Sport Pen Collection
However, if you’re looking for something a little more high-end to give, these are the pens for you. I was surprised to see such a wide variety of pen options within this theme:
- Aurora Ipsilon Pen Collection
- Aurora Optima Pen Collection
- Diplomat Aero Pen Collection
- Diplomat Excellence A2 Pen Collection
- Esterbrook JR Pocket Pen
- Graf von Faber-Castell Guilloche Pen Collection
- Graf von Faber-Castell Tamitio Pen Collection
- Otto Hutt Design 04 Pen Collection
- Pineider Avatar Pen Collection
- S.T. Dupont Diamond Guilloche Pen Collection
- Tibaldi N60 Pen Collection
- Visconti Homo Sapiens Demo Stones Pen Collection
Keeping these choices in mind, it’s important to complete your gift with matching accessories (i.e. red ink or a red journal). For instance, my favorite brand of ink is Monteverde. They have so many red color choices that it approaches “50 shades of red”! And they have the only pink ink I can imagine using – Rose Noir. Moreover, the Leuchtturm1917 journals have great color choices. So does Rhodia for that matter. Both brands are fun to use, with high-quality paper. In addition, as you might imagine, the aforementioned pens are all on sale for 20% off the MSRP. Gotta love a great deal on pens just in time for Valentine’s Day, right?!
Do you like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our blog to sign up for our monthly giveaway! Don’t forget to comment and share on social media for extra entries! What are some of the things you’d like to see reviewed?
Also Visit: WooCommerce Help & Support Services to setup an online pens store